K2 asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

which one is best front load washing machine or top load?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I love my front loader.  I can put more on it. I am able to put in a king sized cotton quilt, which is so heavy when wet.  And it comes out cleaner.

I am 5’4”.  Getting something out of the bottom of a big top load machine is almost impossible for me.  I need a stick. A front load is so much better. Easier to use. 

I noticed a big difference when I went from a top load to a front load. Clothes seem brighter, cleaner.

Front load are quieter.   They are more gentle to clothes. Easier to wash pillows and comforters.  Uses less water. They spin dry better, which means shorter dry time. Full size can be stacked with a dryer. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do they still make top Loaders??? Thought they were obsolete after about 1972.

Never seen one in a shop either

• 1 month ago

The front loader are a joke and take far too long to wash.

We got Speed Queen from a high end appliance store top loader, nothing fancy it washes a medium load in 20 mins...front loader take 45 mins.

Check out Speed Queen in your area

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I use LG front load washing machine and it is best for washing clothes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • roger
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Asko  makes good washers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Top load.  You can open it after pressing start to put that one sock on the floor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Top load, in my opinion. Easier to load, less chance of leakage. 

• 1 month ago

Either can be best, depending on your circumstances.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I prefer top load because you can soak the load overnight or pause the wash for any reason and open the lid. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.