Should I stop seeing this guy?

A guy from school texted me a month after we graduated(in school we used to say hi now and then but we we'rent friends as such) and we became "friends" over text.We met around 10 times and twice he didn't show up but apologized later ,and often he shows up very late but then apologizes.I'm 20 years old and he's 21.He asked me out over the phone and I said yes (I had never been asked out before) even though I knew I would never have sex before marriage or short term flings and he knows that . I've agreed to see him and he's told me how excited he is to meet and " the things he wants to do with me" amd that he wants to kiss me.I also told him I was excited but at the same time I don't know what to expect or if I'm putting myself in a harmful situation since I don't know if I fully trust him? What should I tell him if I've already agreed to meet.Should I even meet him at all, even if I'm not sure about it?

Yesterday you were 25, today you are twenty. Nor is is easy to believe that none of your boyfriends ever asked you out.

Your story is kinda everywhere so it’s a bit hard to follow, but from what I gather, this isn’t your first time meeting, but your first time meeting after you both have officially became bf/gf? I can understand why you would be nervous, but yeah you’re going to have to see him sooner or later. Just meet up in a public area like a restaurant or something if you don’t want him making any bold moves on you. Of course he may want to seal the date with a kiss towards the end but if you aren’t comfortable with that just let him know. If you’re seriously extremely uncomfortable you could always postpone the date. But I would hope it’s because of nerves and not because you feel like you’d be in a “harmful situation”. You should definitely get to know him more to earn his trust. (However I would’ve made sure I trust him before dating him) but it’s your first time dating so you’ll learn these things along the way.