Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are nearly all cannibals in modern times white men? Are white men just naturally more cannibalistic then say black or Asian men?

Just because you do not know of any non-white cannibals does not mean that there aren't any.

You show me a crowd of whites and an apologist press supporting the white cannibals and you'll have an argument.    There isn't and you don't.

It is certainly possible and we should deal severely with the three or four white cannibals encounter every year.

Now, can we get back to the demographic that commits over 50% of the violent crime while only making up 15% of the population or is that "racist"?

• TB12

I'm guessing you've never tried braised liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti, you really should try it,,, it's to die for,,,

Why are nearly all American drug dealers blacks? Are they just naturally more thuggish and too lazy to work, homie?

Source(s): I bet you suddenly hate stereotypes, don't you?

The population is mostly white for one thing.

Troll of the day