Would you agree that every person who says masks are intrusive would have no argument if doctors and staff don't wear them ...?

... if that person ever needed surgery?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

INTRUSIVE (adjective ) causing disruption or ANNOYANCE through being UNWELCOME  or UNINVITED ....

. INTRUSIVE may BE the adjective some people  choose  to use to describe  MASK wearing ......

.. the same can be said of  WEARING  AUTO SEAT BELTS ....WEARING  MOTOR CYCLE HELMETS .. DATA and Studies Demonstrate .. what they ALL THREE do  is REDUCE  greater TRAUMA  .. and DEATH  as does MASK  wearing  decrease or prevent  a  SURGEON  from exhaling  Bacteria  on to a persons "open area "  during Surgery  gloves also provide such protection ..... as well a a CONDOM is effective in diminishing or protecting from a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE

• 1 month ago

So open wounds in an operating room equate to the general public walking around a store?   I have no problem with wearing a mask, but this is an idiotic comparison.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We dont wear them. Or anything. We do surgery completely naked. Why do you think we put people under with a general anesthetic when a local numbs the area very effectively, and has less risk of a bad reaction? We dont want the patient staring at our bits the whole time

• 1 month ago

I wear a mask in public, but this isn't really a good argument.   Operating rooms, by definition, are known for sterility.    Local business establishments are not.      Unless it's common  to stroll through the supermarket with an open chest cavity, it's kind of hard to compare the two situations.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They probably wouldn’t even see the hypocrisy. These people are completely void of rational or independent thinking. They eagerly await the next tweet or pundit soundbite to regurgitate

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think those people even believe in germs since they cant see them. 

• 1 month ago

😄🍹

Excellent argument. 

The problem is I don't think Trumpers would care because they don't get why PPE is necessary.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, you don't have open wounds when you have Covid-19, so the straight up comparison is limping A LOT. Intrusive or not should be the least of the problem, though.,,

• 1 month ago

Whenever I have major surgery I insist that the surgical team don't wear gloves or masks.

After all, Germ theory, like Evolution, is just a theory. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Masks violate my rights. I don't have the super flu.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.