How did universe came into existence?

Energy can neither be created nor can be destroyed then how did universe came into existence. Some might say big bang and bla bal bal but how did matters came is to existence.. mass = energy

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Avash, you are correct in saying energy or matter cannot be created or destroyed, though they can change forms. I absolutely agree. My answer is that something had to be above matter because matter or energy cannot spontaneously appear from nothing. Therefore, that "someone" above it all was God. It takes more faith to believe that matter spontaneously appeared than believing that someone, i.e. God, created the matter. He is the origin of it all. 

• 1 month ago

Matter was created from the energy of the big bang during the first three minutes.  That's how matters did came is to existence.

• 1 month ago

It started with a big bang.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Universe is infinite, No Beginning and No End,  The Big Bang Theory.!.......theory.....created our section of the Universe 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Energy likely ALWAYS existed and at one time ALL that was.-----AND existed before TIME----(Wrap your head around THAT one).   Apparently there was some great disruption that caused it to "Bifurcate" into Energy AND MASS----Which resulted in a great explosion of sorts creating a 3D Timespace.

• 1 month ago

I can’t imagine caring.

• 1 month ago

The total amount of energy in the morning universe, including all matter, is balenced by negative gravitational potential energy. It takes energy to get a rocket into space where it will have zero energy. So when it is on the earth, it had negative potential energy. So the total energy in the universe, including the negative potential energy, is zero. It started with zero and still has zero. 

But we still don't know how or why nothingness split into matter/energy and gravity potential energy. 

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That applies to how the universe is NOW.  It does not apply in quantum physics, which you need to understand to be able to understand the Big Bang.  In the quantum world, which applies on the scale of the very small, matter CAN be created from nothing.

• 1 month ago

We don't know. Any one who pretends otherwise is just making stuff up.

Energy cannot be created. However, any event that causes energy to cancel out is allowed.  For example, the creation of a positron (an anti-electron) and an electron adds up to zero. Therefore, it is "allowed".

People who study "nothing" find that "nothing" is very unstable. "Nothing" wants to become "something" and the corresponding "anti-something".

The probability is proportional on the mass of the "something".  Most likely that the nothing will cause an electron and and anti-electron (positron).  It is possible that "nothing" becomes a proton and an anti-proton (less likely, but still possible).

In the 1960s, it was found (mathematically, by Feynman) that "nothing" could becomes a universe and an anti-universe (whatever that means).  Feynman calculated that there could be a universe (our own) going "forward in time" while an anti-universe going backwards in time could have been triggered by the event.

It this is how it happened, then the sum of thee events is zero.

• 1 month ago

I agree that there must have been previous energy to create the Big Bang

I have my own ideas of where it must have come from as well

Big Bang, Big Crunch, Big Freeze or Big Split, take your pick of how it will end

I wasn't there at the start and I will certainly not be there at the end

But have you ever heard of the Big Bounce ?

There are Black Holes all over the Universe Small and Supermassive

Our Universe, is said to have come from a Singularity of Humoungous Mass

The Big crunch will be the Universe returning to the A4Z Singularity supposedly

Theories abound they are there to explain the impossible to explain

One is that of the possibility of White H0les popping up

Alas the the Unicorns of the Universe, fabled, none has never been found

The only evidence we have of the Universes begining is the Cosmic Microwave Background

Smaller Black Holes on their own simply melt away after time

The Supermassive ones Lie at the Centre of Galaxies

which attract each other

They eventually

come in contact with each other to become even more powerful

And so on

The Big Crunch comes when the Whole Universe is Overcome

Back down to a Singularity where it started

But does it remain like that ??

That is the question Mon Ami

Something has to happen with all that Energy

What about a Big Bounce, A Supermassive White HOle?

I am not a Scientist and it is just My Neurons Firing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.