Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

What’s Craig’s list? Anyone familiar with it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

you need to be very careful on Craig's list. several years ago, on the news a couple where looking for an old car and they found one on Craig's list and went their for the car. now the couple are dead, they where killed by the person who was selling the car. I stay off Craig's list. many people say they are selling something to get people their and land up in court being sued

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, its a place like the classified ads in your newspaper

Ppl selling things,renting things of all kinds of stuff and also there is a page for dating etc and more, it is okay to look at them but I would be very weary, and always have someone with me when you seel or buy things from this site. Anything is possible.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is an unregulated buy and sell forum, that seems to have no enforceable rules and can be quite dangerous. 

• 1 month ago

It's is a site developed for people who like to buy and sell items. Like a city having a park set aside for one day every year for locals to use as a 'yard sale' place. Only thing is it isn't well regulated and some of the sellers could be scammers. They show up on Judge Judy quite a lot!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you can google it when you spell it right: craigslist

Apparently, It's great for finding a date who just wants sex, but it's also for buying and selling stuff , and finding/offering services

• 1 month ago

It's a bit like Grindr! Well, for me it is!

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a site where you can list things you have for sale or find things you want to buy.  If you buy or sell be very careful.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a website to buy and sell stuff, look for an apartment, look for a job, look for services like a carpenter, etc.

• Wilson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It’s a list of all the Craigs in the world 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.