Zack
Zack asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

When I try to answer certain questions, why does nothing happened?

I type my answer, press submit, and the answer disappears, but it doesn't get submitted to the question. I tried typing it again, and I tried on both my computer and my phone, but nothing happens. Did the user block me?

Yes, that user has blocked you from answering their questions and commenting on their answers. That usually happens either because they are afraid of you or afraid of the truth in what you might say. Whether you block them back or ignore them is up to you. Blocking usually does not work. It just makes people angry, bitter and paranoid. 

• First of all, your grammar is lacking, there was no need for "ed" on the end of "happen." 

Secondly, yes you were blocked. For some reason the "answer" button always appears even when the user has blocked you. I thought that they had fixed that error once, but it's obviously back again.

Correct. You are blocked by that user. 

• martin

That happened yesterday for a while, then things got back to normal.

You have been blocked