Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

as a wwe wrestling fan what was the first wwe event that you went to?

what wwe game do you never get tired of?

whats better aew or njpw?

who was better mitsuharu misawa or harley race?

what was the scariest dream you had?

what show do you prefer smackdown or raw currently?

who is better as fighter, jacky chan or jet li in movies?

Summerslam was my first in the late 2000s. 2009 I think. 

Raw vs smackdown 2008/2009.

Idk I dont watch them.

Idk who the first guy is.

Harley is way too much before my time.

Wtf lind of question is that for wrestling ?

I guess dreams with snakes or ghosts.

I don't watch WWE garbage of today. The brands are the same last time I remember years ago. 

Raw for 3 hours was so boring but always had something on there worth while.

I've been disappointed by so many SD. Stopped watching WWE in 2014.

I never got into Jet Li.

I liked the new guy Donnie Yen? Donnie Chang?

I grew up watching Jacky Chan. Cant say who is actually a better fighter. Chan uses so much around him, but has increadable kung fu moves. 

• Candle

1. I don't know if there's a WWE franchised game that I never get sick of.  Maybe SDvRaw '06? I like GM mode.

2.  Apples and oranges.  They both have their problems and they both have their great aspects to them.  I'd say top-to-bottom AEW runs more exciting and jam packed cards whereas most New Japan shows don't start getting good until about a quarter of the way into the show.  I personally prefer NJPW's entire infrastructure to AEW's loosely defined rules and regulations though.  I'll tentatively say New Japan is better.3. I personally prefer Misawa, but you could put almost anybody up against Harley Race and 10 times out of 10 I'm going to choose the other person.4. Having a doctor hover over me with a scalpel and taunting to cut me for an entire night.  It was more of a delusion or hallucination than a dream though.5. I watch neither at this point.  It's all NXT, AEW, and New Japan for me. 6. Chan.  Chan does practical stunt work whereas Li goes for the CGI. 

• Hector

First wwe event: 1992 House show

Favorite WWE game: 2K20

NJPW > AEW for now

Misawa > Race