Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

Trying to make my car seats more comfortable, any advice?

My car seats are so very uncomfortable! I don't use my car often. I mostly drive to work; which I don't have a long trip to work--about less than an hour drive in both directions. With little time I drive, I dread using my car just because my seats are so uncomfortable. I cannot afford a new vehicle.

That being said, do you have any suggestions to make my seat more comfortable?

You didn't say how the seats were uncomfortable. If too hard, use a pillow in the seat. If the back is too leaned forward or rearward, replace the seat with one you can be comfortable in, IF the seatback doesn't adjust. Maybe you need physical therapy if you can't find a comfortable seat.

Try sheep fleece seat covers.  With the fleece side up, it feels softer and the fleece conforms to the body.  Shop at Amazon.