Waiting on God's timing or moving on?

How do I know if I'm meant to wait for God's timing for new what's coming up or am I meant move on. I'm married at the moment been for 8 years everything was fine and all but I started to feel the downside and felt life has no definition now a days. I feel lost. I've been through a lot of places. Some places stabled until needing to move out to a new location. Me and my wife have our place. Recently lost my dad which is my wife's dad but I conaidered him my dad because the great connection we've had. Of all the things I have gone through I've learned to move on. Recently came back to a location me and my wife where with her parents to start with. Due to her mother is alone from the passing of dad. Been here since then. 

Not long ago since moving back to the location with her parents. Seen this girl for 3 times that I have seen her we have hugged. Sure she may have meant it in a friendly manner. I have noticed that I felt like being hugged by someone even though no one is around. And it reminded me of this girl. My feelings for my wife have deminished and the love I had for my wife isn't there anymore. I talk to my wife once in a while but not often knowing that I don't miss her. I pretend to miss or tell her I love her so she won't figure out what's going on. 

I have no idea if it makes any sense but I'm trying to know if what I'm feeling is a sign waiting for God's timing or am I meant to move on. 

• Alan H

The real answer is to work on your marriage.

When you made your vows before God it was ‘until death do us part’ not ‘until I get sick of it’

Marriage is worth working on.  Try marriage enrichment support together.

You are in my prayers

God is not telling you to cheat on your wife and if anything is probably trying to give you a swift kick in the backside to go out and do something with your life. You obviously have too much free time and on top of that are trying to blame a deity for your own failure to find purpose in life. If you're this religious you probably married too young and are just now realizing how much you missed out on. It could be that you married the wrong person and will need to divorce. But you'll only know that once you and the missus have been through the requisite marriage counseling to make sure you're not just going through a funk (like most of the world is right now). Hopefully you don't have any children you'd be betraying, but either way you need to get up off your butt and take control of your life. 

• Tj

Forget about Your sky daddy. Get a divorce and move on. Go live your life.

Forgot to mention also:

Also I have felt my ears feel heat. I made researched about this ear heat feeling and it defines that someone has a crush on me and strong feelings for me.

When I discussed this with God, "He" (God) seemed very disappointed in what he believes is you cheating on your wife and then attempting to justify your behavior.

God also suggested that you run spell check when you post - it's diminished.

After fornication and acquisition of the world on the outside the dead eat flesh with flies unawares attracted to the neon lights in hats and slick shoes with the bow ties whom also let them in waxing skins in disguise, thier medals and regalia a dead give away.

If Heaven or liberation already is:

19. "Moksha is not anything to be got afresh for it is already there only to be realised.

18. "Moksha (liberation) is not to be sought in heavens or on earth or in the nether regions. It is synonymous with Self-Realisation.Suffice:

64. "There can be no images in the absence of a mirror, for the images are not apart from the mirror.

83. "Just as the magician's tricks delude the audience alone and not himself, so also the veiling of Maya affects the creatures and not the creator; when the individuals held in the meshes of Maya, see diversity and also discuss Maya.

"Moreover pursue the analogy of a tarred mirror. The tar may prevent the images from being seen, but the quality of the mirror is not affected, for the outer coating of tar must be reflected in the interior of the mirror. 56-63 Tripura Rahasya