Christians: do you have any atheist friends or family? My oldest brother is an avowed atheist, but he hides it from his Catholic wife?

Yes, I did.  One of my uncles was an atheist.

• DP.

Yes, most of one side of my family are atheists or agnostic, with the other side being mainly believers.  Friends are mainly believers but we do have a significant number of friends who are atheists to... and a couple of friends where one is a believer and the other isn't!

That's crazy.

My wife's family are all devout Catholics including a Priest, two cathedral organists/choir leaders and one who goes on several pilgrimages each year. They all know I'm an atheist. I even go and watch them playing.

Christians are surrounded by atheists.

Maybe all that talk of eternal torture keeps us from bringing it up.

Or maybe we're just sick of poking holes in literally the same argument all of you have.

I know eleven year olds that've figured out this is BS. Yall have no excuse for having imaginary friends as an adult.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: Yes, my youngest sister is an atheist, and two of her children are atheists, out of the 5 that she has had. I prayed for the other 3 children, but I never knew that her children were that way until I brought up religion one day and then I found out that they were not true believers of God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible.

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • martin

Many Christians have atheists as best friends.  Naturally they steer clear of religious debates.

LOL! You can't be avowed and hide it.

My cat 🐈 

Evil bastard as what she is