Do you know how to drive manual cars?

• Jensen

Yep, you also can learn how to drive a stick, get an experienced driving instructor and take the first lesson.

Yeah ..............

• Yup, learned to drive on a stick.  Have one now.  At this point, I prefer automatic but I live in Europe and I've got a stick.  I live in the country so it's fine but I lived here with a stick in a city and that sucks.  I spent an hour everyday shifting in and out of first.  You can't even leave a space here to roll a bit because someone will yank into it if they can fit their car and a sheet of paper in the space.

Yes.  I can drive any transmission from three to thirteen speeds.

Yes. I learned how to drive on a manual and have owned manual transmission cars off and on from 2002 to now. 

I drive one of the few 2018 vehicles with a standard transmission. 

You can read a guidebook or search about it!

I have owned a manual transmission vehicle without interruption since 1977.  Two of my first three, starting in 1973, were automatics, but I have always preferred driving a stick. I have also owned automatics without interruption since 1982, when my wife started driving.

Yup, learned on a International Harvester model H tractor at age 11 raking hay and how to use a clutch and manual shift gearbox. Don't let those azzhat Brits tell you, they don't know how to drive an electric wheelchair properly. Brits = 2 WW losers. You sorry azz Brits would be speaking Dusche if we Americans hadn't saved your worthless carcasses from starvation and inhalation. Viva America, F' Britannia LOL! What does Mercury stand for? A gay Freddie Mercury Britt band singer that died of AIDS? You piss azz Brits are worthless crybabies!

• arther

3 on the tree was still common when I was a boy , my current truck is manual I'm trying to get something newer everything in my price range is still manual I don't do a great deal of stop start driving in traffic . If you can drive an auto and aren't totally uncoordinated you'd learn the clutch with in an  hour .

Yes, it's not hard. Most cars are manual here in Britain, our petrol (gas) costs more than the US so we can't have autos at high rev guzzling, especially not the older ones.