Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do women feel grateful towards men for protecting them and developing human civilization so much for their comfort?

I don't think they are grateful for the most part. Many think its due to them by just being female.

After the honeymoon is over, many wives start to openly disrespect their husbands, call them names screech and yell at them, accuse them of stuff, etc, etc.

This is why MGTOW exists, and why it's growing each day.

Most of us recognize that without women giving birth to and raising genius males none of what we consider human civilization would have been possible. 

"Do women feel grateful towards men for protecting them and developing human civilization so much for their comfort?"

This question can only really be discussed by dropping women out of this conversation, since every individual women will have differing ideas on the matter. It is the feminist position I have a problem with because their ideology always works to hold men collective RESPONSIBLE for all the wrong that any man does (why do "men" rape? ... why do "men" abuse power? and so on).

But as your question demonstrates, we know that feminists will never collectively CREDIT men for the great achievements of any man. (as in thanks to "men" for technology ... thanks to "men" for civilization ... could you even imagine this?).

Feminists will hold all men COLLECTIVELY responsible for any bad. But then ask any one man what he did INDIVIDUALLY to deserve any credit for anything as a man.

Modern feminism operates on this double-standard rather than in an ethical manner. And they do it as a cohesive ideological group based on their "feminist theories". This is indefensible to push such an ideology that is misandrist at it's very core while attempting to legitimize and propagandize it into the mainstream of society.

Individual women (or men) on the other hand have every right to believe whatever nonsense they like. But they too should expect to be called out for their hateful beliefs if that's what they believe in.

. 

• No they don't. The more men do for them, the more contempt they feel for men.

I feel grateful to the individuals who contributed to society. Why would I feel grateful to men as a whole when most of them did nothing actively productive?

@Mick: I'd die before collecting welfare. Luckily four years of college and three years of law school means that's not on the agenda. By the way, I support extreme cuts to the welfare system which is bad news for you, cupcake.

@Piero: You say that like it's a bad thing. Look, I feel for the poor. Nobody should have to sell sex to feed their kids. But I pay an extortionate amount in tax and nobody thanks me for that. I don't expect gratitude, but all these people who never contributed anything to anybody asking for thanks bugs me.

Your question assumes that our societies were made by men alone!  All functioning societies are made by everyone being law abiding citizens, of all genders.  Our societies are evolving all the time and that's because the majority of people are working together to make them safe.

They should be thankful that we have and still provide everything for them but the overwhelming majority of them are stuck-up and ungrateful. Not only did we build human civilization from the ground up but we build a civilization meant to benefit them rather than the men build it.

• Rick

Boy, you are just wrong all over the place.  Yes, men did most of the protecting and they hunted too.  The man would carry home his kill and hand it over to his woman.  She`d clean it and cook it, etc.  The women did EVERYTHING else.  Thanks women!!!

No.  We are entitled to protection, to nice accommodations, etc.  There is no reason to thank men for providing us with things they are entitled to provide for us.   

• Jesere

Yes we do, both had specific roles to play in History. It was a joint effort