Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

19 years old student need a little financial help? ?

Need a little financial help regarding money. I’m 19 and I saved about only 6k so far. I have 1.1k to for myself to spend that isn’t in my saving. Do u think I should just save 1k more so my saving would be 7k and I will only have 100$ to myself to spend? 

You need to start putting your money to work. It's not doing anything sitting in a savings account. Keep 1k in a savings account so you have some emergency money. Keep $100 in the checking so you have something to spend. Invest the rest. And don't get your investment advice from the internet. Go to a financial service such as Charles Schwab and get an experienced advisor. If the financial institution has not been in business for at least 50 years, don't use it. 

lol. Where is the money ?? Under your mattress? Put it in the bank; and you can spend up to $7,100 if you want. It is your money. YOU are the one in control of your money. YOU decide. {Car, vacation, college tuition. long-term savings (like for a house or a wedding) } 

save for what? u should  LIVE , not live to save

$ sign goes before the number.

And I don't care if you save or not.