I’m the first person in my family to earn a bachelor’s degree and I graduated my grandma talked like I’m still not good enough ?

She simply means you need to apply that degree to a caree 

Older people were much more hard working than today.

They not only earned a degree but helped family and worked.

Plus they had a career lined up after degree...

Just get busy dont settle and keep your visits slim while being productive.

I checked your background and your prior posts.  You are either a troll, or a psychologically impaired individual.  You keep on posting junk

about people making fun of you and you have a silly obsession about your degree in broadcasting.  Big deal: the demand for broadcasters is small, and you should have gotten a degree in something that is marketable.  

Grow up and get a life!

You will learn that there are negative people in the world. Maybe grandma is one of them. Instead of focusing upon praising their loved ones accomplishments out of love, negative folks always think the worst. Not only do they think the worst, they compulsively share their negativity.

As an adult, you will learn to focus on what is important to yourself. Take what you like from others, but leave the rest. You still love your negative family member, you just chose to spend less time around them, or ignore their negativity.

Source(s): Life

There is more to life than having a degree.

You are 30.  You never had a professional job and act like you are 13 (my dream of being a singer and actor).

My guess is grandma is very afraid of you being unable to survive independently. 

That is an old person's style to try to motivate you to do even better. {Been there, had it done to me. }

So, sit down and talk with grandma. If it bothers you so much, then ask her what her expectations for you are. But it sounds like you think the world should stop because of your achievement. Well it doesn't, so move on with your life.

ETA: Get over it!

Yes you are and yes she did.  Thank you for asking, I guess.

What?  You didn't ask anything else.

Step one. Change your name.

Step two. Remove nose ring.

Step three. Get a job.

STOP REPEATING THE SAME DAMN QUESTIONS OVER & OVER.

So you got the degree to prove yourself to others? That's a newbie mistake.