Why are so many white men in the US obsessed with wearing army fatigues and showing off their guns?

Apparently there's a group called the 'Bagaloo boys', a movement of violent gun toting insane white men, that want to take over America.  Why are there so many white male terrorists living in America?

• L

You know NOTHING about the American military!  A military person can only wear 'street clothes' when they are NOT working or off base.  

The Federal Military was called in to clean up messes that Democratic Mayors allowed to happen.  Do NOT approach them - they do KNOW how to operate a gun.

Because we really have BIG GUNS... No Matter what the Blacks say... MY GUN IS BIGGER than most of your guns... and I know how to use it the right way.

• John

Military complex for those who never served.

We don't have to 'take-over' America, we already run it ...................

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.

I can honestly say I haven't seen a white man wearing army fatigues and showing off a gun in a year or so. So, it seems you are the one that is obsessed with online videos of white men wearing fatigues.

How many is many? I'm guessing the FEW you rarely actually see is too many for you!

Military Uniforms are Hard wearing and cheap from disposal stores

dinky peepee syndrome

As opposed to other groups not wearing military clothing and showing off their guns?