Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Do you have a positive or negative view of Islam?

IF YOU KNEW THE HISTORY OF ISLAM YOU WOULD HAVE NEGATIVE VIEW

• Traci

In truth, and shamefully, I have no view at all of Islam because I have not studied it and so not understand it.  However I have friends who practice Islam and they are nice people.. so I just judge them on who they are , not what religion they  choose!

• Clive

What does this have to do with government?

Extremely negative. I believe SATAN is their leader but I acknowledge that the individuals do not know that - yet. They certainly do not know the loving God that I know who sent His Son into the world to pay the price for sin (for us) so that we will never have to pay for it ourselves if we accept His death/sacrifice as a gift from Him to Us. In Christ we are all forgiven our sins

because HE paid the price for us when He went to the cross of Calvary. If we accept that we are saved and if we reject it we are lost - for eternity. No turning back later.

I would rather not say.

Mostly positive. Radical Fundamentalist Islam, negative.

Extremely negative and I don't hide it. 

• Khaled

As i consider this verse of Quran  "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." my view is really positif for this religion...

• mokrie

Very negative..............

By default i am negative on all religions.

But relative to Christianity it is about as bad, horrible exploitative abusive organization that non the less evades taxes on its vast empire of businesses and claims to somehow be better than everyone else.