Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Do you have a positive or negative view of Islam?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

IF YOU KNEW THE HISTORY OF ISLAM YOU WOULD HAVE NEGATIVE VIEW

• Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

In truth, and shamefully, I have no view at all of Islam because I have not studied it and so not understand it.  However I have friends who practice Islam and they are nice people.. so I just judge them on who they are , not what religion they  choose!

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does this have to do with government?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Extremely negative. I believe SATAN is their leader but I acknowledge that the individuals do not know that - yet. They certainly do not know the loving God that I know who sent His Son into the world to pay the price for sin (for us) so that we will never have to pay for it ourselves if we accept His death/sacrifice as a gift from Him to Us. In Christ we are all forgiven our sins

because HE paid the price for us when He went to the cross of Calvary. If we accept that we are saved and if we reject it we are lost - for eternity. No turning back later.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would rather not say.

• 1 month ago

Mostly positive. Radical Fundamentalist Islam, negative.

• 1 month ago

Extremely negative and I don't hide it. 

• Khaled
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As i consider this verse of Quran  "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." my view is really positif for this religion...

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Very negative..............

• 1 month ago

By default i am negative on all religions.

But relative to Christianity it is about as bad, horrible exploitative abusive organization that non the less evades taxes on its vast empire of businesses and claims to somehow be better than everyone else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.