Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Do you think a YahooAnswers movie would do good in theaters? A movie were they show the most interesting and ridiculous questions?  ?

If there was a part about all the stalking and multi-account trolls here..........yeah, sure, I'd go see it. 

yes, and covid-19 has nothing to do with it mind.

I am not sure how that would work......

I would only go watch it if after the movie you get to take pictures with top contributors like Weasel Mcweasel or Dimple 😎.

Only if Pearl L has the leading role.

No, that wouldn't do well in theaters.

Yea it would be a good comedy movie

• ?

Its content people would watch, but probably not in theatres. Why shell out $10 and drive to a cinema to watch something you could enjoy just as much at home on youtube?

• Oh gosh no I do not think so. It would be a bad Film I would think especially when there are some really bad qs e.g. those who repeat bs qs over & over again, rude qs and others which are filth on here.

But there are dome good qs on here.

Also most go anon sadly so also not great to show in a film..

• Asep

That movie would suck