Boy
Boy asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

When your black neighbor keeps stealing Your lawn mower gas what do you do?

Our gas kept disappearing from the shed many times.

We decided to buy another red can and fill it half gas and half water on purpose.

Then the next few day the Black neighbor says to somebody ‘My lawn mower is jacked up and won’t run’

What can you do in this situation?

Lock the shed.....

Since you know what the problem is tell your neighbor you can fix it for him $100 then just go get some fresh gas drain the old gas out of his lawnmower and blow the gas filter out start the lawn mower up for him you might have to take the spark plug out blow the water off of it put fresh gas will make it start just as soon as you clean out the three things that I mentioned make yourself a quick hundred dollars

• Robert

I would have done exactly what you did. I might have researched something that would do more harm to his mower though.  And just to clarify this would be for any neighbor who would dare steal something from my property regardless of race.