Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Meaning of “To dope the racer is as criminal, as sacrilegious, as trying to imitate God; it is stealing from God the privilege of the spark”?

That's why today's Christians are on their way to HELL in "UNBELIEF" (Revelation 21:8)

DENYING THE POWER OF GOD to baptize them (John 1:33)!

DENYING THE POWER OF GOD to be their "bread and water" (John 6:35)!

DENYING THE POWER OF GOD to be (((MORE THAN))) just "3" (I Corinthians 12:6; Daniel 4:35)!

"I the LORD thy GOD am a JEALOUS GOD" (Exodus 20:5)

DENYING ME!

In catholic doctrine of TWO baptisms (Ephesians 4:5), eating My body and drinking My blood (I Corinthians 10:3-4) and calling Me a trinity; Just "3" (I Corinthians 12:6; Daniel 4:35) trying to imitate ME!  It is stealing from GOD the privilege of being THE ALMIGHTY GOD which DENIES MY POWER!

1 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 

5 Having a form of godliness, but (((DENYING THE POWER THEREOF:))))

>>>FROM SUCH TURN AWAY.<<<

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 

7 (((EVER LEARNING, AND NEVER ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.))) 

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was" (II Timothy 3:1-9)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD!

There are some very greedy and self centered people that are followers of the devil in real life. Yet keep doing con jobs, telling lies, to try and get/steal money from honest people. Stay away from them! 

Best to pray to God for help here! 

Ask others for ways to ID these criminals.

• Davros

Never mind all that gibberish. To dope a racer is cheating.