Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If Biden somehow won two terms he would be 86 when he left office. Remember when democrats said Reagan was too old when he was in his 60s?

How can a guy pushing 90 be a competent president? 

Think of a 90 year old you know in your life. Would you put them in charge of anything? 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Reagan was not in his 60s when he became President.  

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

biden can't make a complete sentence when he talks

• 1 month ago

Even at 90 he probably could drink a glass of water without wobbling, it's a battle of the geriatrics

• 1 month ago

People age differently.  Some individuals are sharp and intelligent in their 80s while others like Trump have already suffered serious mental decline in their 70s.  

Since Biden is currently more coherent than Trump, you shouldn't worry about Biden's second term but concentrate on Trump's current lunacy. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He won't be pushing 90 until he's finished with two terms,,, and in case you were not aware of it,, two terms is the limit, he won't be able to run again after that.

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think it's great that you are thinking about Biden's second term as president.

• 1 month ago

Biden's brain is failing him.

• Jolene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually, yes. My grandfather is 88, and is one of the most vibrant and intelligent men I know. He's still the President of our local small airport, puts together the car and air show every year, and flies his little Cesna.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's a huge generalization to assume that all people "pushing 90" would be incompetent.  Some would; some wouldn't.

We cannot say now whether Biden would be, but he is clearly NOT incompetent now, the desperate attempts of the little Trumpkins to claim otherwise notwithstanding.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he will be told to give it to the Communist VP before he even moves in...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.