Can I convert to Judaism in Israel on a student visa. If yes, how?

5 Answers

  • haha what the heck !

    Travel to Israel with a student visa, tear off or lose your passport when you are there go to the nearer synagogue find a Rabbi and convert !! add to the problem 1 person and push to a third world war with your Arab friends.

  • 1 month ago

    Under no circumstances, don't touch any of these jewfro ayrabs.

    They never wash. Strapon a gas mask to your head, and grab a pair of rubber gloves to avoid infection. These guys killed our little guy a few years ago, knowhatmean?

  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    What do visas have to do with conversion?

    You might as well ask if you can convert to Judaism IN CANADA on a student visa.

    Theoretically, yes.

  • 1 month ago

    Unless you have a permanent visa I'm pretty sure they won't allow it. But you can attempt it. If the rabbi wants to disqualify you he can basically cause you alot of problems or drag the conversion out. Not sure about a student visa but I doubt it.

    Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Visa is a travel document, not a religious permit.

    Apply to any Rabbi.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.