idototo asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I am 21 and was searching through memories last night. I remember that is started masturbating at the age of 10?

I was doing that while looking at some magazine and later p0rn. is it ok to do it in year 10? I have a bad feeling and I need to assure myself that I wasn't the only horny 10 year old. 

• Jesus

I think that you should no longer worry because that made in the past it was behind, and you could no longer change, many boys begin to that age and other later, but all look for the same thing, to discover their sexuality and to enjoy.  

right or wrong.........you cant turn the clock back

todos los chicos comienzan  a esa edad

o a los 9 años

deberian corregir los libros que dicen que comienzan a los 13 o 14 años

All boys masturbate. That's normal. There has never been one boy in the history of the world that has not masturbated many times.

• Marc

There is nothing wrong with masturbation. It is a very healthy and normal activity. 

• Lili

It's common for children to masturbate. Don't worry about it.

Even infants do it.  Children often learn to pleasure themselves at an early age. It's fine.