If you could live in any country and any place you wanted, where would it be?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

1 as a billionaire I'd live in India, 2 as a millionaire I'd live in Italy, and 3 as a poor American I'd live as close in to San Diego as I could get.

• 3 weeks ago

I'm Asian... born in America... half-Viet and half-Korean...

I had a huge Otaku phase during the 2000's...

Anyway, Canada has always been consistent and only about four hours away.

Alas... they've closed their borders to us disease-prone Americans... but that is my hero country so far.

Love the place.

I know I will never see the place again.

• Kim R
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Theoretically, New Zealand, but I'd like to visit there first since I've never been. 

• 3 weeks ago

Sao Tome it small island,the people there are very social .....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

As a guy who has been all over the world the best people in the world are in Brazil. They are so friendly and know how to live life to the fullest. Unfortunately there is a lot of crime but if you are willing to learn Portuguese and be street smart it is a wonder land the land of milk and honey and the hottest women in the world not to mention some of the best food in the world.

• 3 weeks ago

I would like to live in Cydonia. For those of you who don't know where that is, it is between Arabia and Acidalia, on Mars, of course. 

• 4 weeks ago

I Wanted To Live In Chicago

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Italy. Big city Rome or small village Lucca. I could live forever in ITALY AND NEVER DIE. Food coffee people sights history. A million years and I'd still be lurking in unheard of places. but Russia is almost as intriguing!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tough call.  If money were no object, Zurich would be my choice.  Tokyo would be a very close second.  If I had to live within my current budget and pay for moving and housing costs myself, probably Ottawa.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've been around the world twice with Uncle Sam, but I've always come home ...........

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.