What are you guys doing for 4th of July?

I just watched the most spectacular Air Show put on by the President at the White House for this 4th of July.  Americans needed this.  It was a great morale booster; full of optimism.  The young man who introduced each of our aircraft as they were made and used in wars to protect freedom gave us the knowledge of not only the planes and helicopters, but the brave pilots who flew them.  Our President outlined the 30 people nominated for the new Garden of Heroes.  I love they are thinking of honoring Audie Murphy. He received every medal of combat award for valor from the US Army, as well as French and Belgian awards for heroism.  And we know him as our American cowboy on TV. Our Armed Services were represented along with their flag and song.  America the Beautiful, God Bless America and The National Anthem brought tears to my eyes.  An American could not but feel great respect and honor for just being an American.  I felt totally blessed to have seen this presentation.  In my history, I have not seen a better presentation of our nation.  THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT.  And Melania, our beautiful First Lady, looked gorgeous as usual.  Thank you, thank you, I needed that.

• sam

I will be eating ice cream. Because Ice cream is delicious and festive

I bought myself an Apple Pie to celebrate the holiday weekend with! Prayers certainly to God! 

Your ^ friend looks like he needs to pray! 

Firing rockets at my loved ones for sport

staying home. Watching online fire works