per asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is this normal?

Im 15 and my penis length is average but my thickness is not. Im in puberty and I have plenty of pubic hair Im taller my voice is a bit deeper and all of that but i haven't seen any dramatic change in my penis size.. its been around the same size for a good while now but it hasn't grown so much that it was noticable. Others said that theirs grew very quickly and it happened suddenly. Is my penis growth just late?

The one thing that did change after my penis stopped growing longer is my thickness. It did get thicker even after I turned 18, it wasn't a lot thicker but there was a change. You can't really do anything to change it so just enjoy it the way it is. Most of your partners will like it just the way it is.

• Jesus

The growth of the penis is not same in the boys of the same age, some they can have it bigger and other smaller one, it also depends to that age enters in the puberty, when they enter early already to the 15 years they have the completely developed penis. But to all it doesn't happen him the same thing, has to have patience and to wait.         

es probable que siga creciendo

podrias probar con ejercicios

como estiramientos para lograr que crezca

es una forma de aprovechar el crecimiento que tiene

dont worry next year at 16 your penis will

be more long and thick

• Mark

It's usually done and dusted by the time you're in your 16th year. Not that many guys have a lot in the girth dept. Everyone is different; some have very little pubic hair, or light voice, or stay short, have low hangers, can't grow a beard; have a hairy chest, etc. Penile growth is generally around 4 years from start to finish.

Boys typically reach their completed, adult penis size by age 15 or 16. Your penis May grow a little bit more, it may not. Only time will tell. But either way, your penis sounds normal. Some men have really long penises, some have really short ones. Some men have really thick fat penis is, some men have really skinny ones. Either way, they're all normal.

• kelvin

why not worry and stress over that after your body is done fully growing

Yes absolutely normal