Guys guys. Weird question. But would you let a straight guy beat you up?

I’ve met 3 or 4 gay guys who want to get beaten up by straight guys and I don’t understand why. Is that common amongst the gay community? Why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Not common, but not unheard of, either. It may have something to do with same need for physical contact at any cost that causes some boys to provoke their fathers into beating them by always misbehaving as the only way their fathers ever pay any attention to them or touch them.

• 4 weeks ago

Its not common but yes I do know one guy who seems to like it.   Beats me. (pun not intended)

• 4 weeks ago

There is such a thing as masochism, as enjoying a certain amount of pain, but to the point of a beatdown, I can't grasp it, but this might as well be a more obscure thing.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only if he lets me punch him in the azz with my d*ck occasionally.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It must be just your circle of friends. I’ve never heard of this before. I’ve met a fair number of guys into s&m - but being beaten up by a straight guy? Never.

• 4 weeks ago

There are some men, straight and gay, who enjoy pain and like to be punished or beaten up. They are usually called masochists. It is not, however, common. The vast majority of people would prefer not to be beaten up whatever their sexuality.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.