Does Jesus ever disguise Himself as a homeless man to test our love and compassion?

• User

No.

In the Bible

Jesus himself warns us against believing those who say "Jesus is here" or "Jesus is there"

and informs us that his return to Earth will be readily visible to all

such that it cannot possibly be mistaken or missed.

• Paul

No, but He did command that we minister to the poor and needy around us, obviously including the homeless.

great concept, but I'm more inclined to believe that God allows homeless and so many other inept to depend on us.  My Daughter has supported an African Child long distance for almost a decade now because God placed it in her heart to do so.  

Tead the texts for a correct answer

No.  If Jesus existed he was just a guy and is long dead.

Yes. And Pope Francis has done the same thing. 

i heard he did do that

My aunt Denise used to think so, she would let anyone in the house for what ever reason just because 'it could be Christ'. My uncle David figured one day he would come home and the house would be totally empty from theft.

No. Jesus does not exist.

nobody knows ...........................................