My parents doesn't want me to delete my Facebook account! What should I say to them?

So I deleted my Facebook account and my parents got mad at me and said that I should be using Facebook daily. What should I say to them?

Update:

I talked to them and they said that  social media is required to keep in touch with friends.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Well its up to you If you dont want to be on Facebook you should not have to be on It 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

So they don’t have to bother with you,

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

totally up to you.  I still do it by EMAIL.  FB can't spy on email.  So I am not bothered by advertising for junk I don't need.  My browser automatically blocks ads from appearing. I don't have time to watch something similar to TV. Ads gone and I am happy.  There are plenty of chat rooms you could join. FB is just one of them.  I can't be bothered with useless drivel.

• 1 month ago

Tell them that it's none of their f*cking business.

Mark Zuckerberg is a Nazi scumbucket.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I might be overreaching here but it sounds like they want you to use it daily so they can track what you are doing.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell them F.B. is a Wast of time.   Tell them F.B. is the primary source of information for Identity theft. Tell them F.B. is used by Pedophiles to lure in young children.

• arther
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As if they want you to waste your life on fuckheadbook. None of the young people I know use fuckheadbook as its great fun when grandma is stalking you and uncle bob wants to facetime. The only young people I see using facebook are losers that will never amount to anything.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

tell them you'll make another one

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.