My parents doesn't want me to delete my Facebook account! What should I say to them?

So I deleted my Facebook account and my parents got mad at me and said that I should be using Facebook daily. What should I say to them?

I talked to them and they said that  social media is required to keep in touch with friends.

• Daniel

Well its up to you If you dont want to be on Facebook you should not have to be on It 

So they don’t have to bother with you,

totally up to you.  I still do it by EMAIL.  FB can't spy on email.  So I am not bothered by advertising for junk I don't need.  My browser automatically blocks ads from appearing. I don't have time to watch something similar to TV. Ads gone and I am happy.  There are plenty of chat rooms you could join. FB is just one of them.  I can't be bothered with useless drivel.

Tell them that it's none of their f*cking business.

Mark Zuckerberg is a Nazi scumbucket.

I might be overreaching here but it sounds like they want you to use it daily so they can track what you are doing.

• Bill-M

Tell them F.B. is a Wast of time.   Tell them F.B. is the primary source of information for Identity theft. Tell them F.B. is used by Pedophiles to lure in young children.

• arther

As if they want you to waste your life on fuckheadbook. None of the young people I know use fuckheadbook as its great fun when grandma is stalking you and uncle bob wants to facetime. The only young people I see using facebook are losers that will never amount to anything.

tell them you'll make another one