In order to be a homosexual/bi man?

To be gay/bi do you have to be sexually attracted to penis or interested in another man's penis?

I find this question interesting.  I have no sexual interest in genitals of any kind, probably less so than elbows, for which I have a very slight fetish.  I'm now wondering if this makes me unusual.  But my answer to you is no, I don't think so.  I'm not sure what men are like in that respect.

No, the whole male entity. (I was going to say the whole package, but that has an ambiguous meaning.)

Well not exactly.  What you would feel if you were gay or bi would be more like a desire to look at certain guys...noticing things about their build, their hair, their skin, the way they stand, the way they move, etc.  It's basically the way that girls talk about guys that they're interested in or attracted to.  And yes, you would probably want to see these guys with their clothes off - or nearly naked, anyway.  But of course, even if you never do see one of them naked - you're still gay.  Even if you're a virgin and likely to remain that way, you're still gay.

Obviously, love-making with a man involves penises, so you know that, sooner or later, you will touch his and he will touch yours.  But while you might be fine with that, it's not being fine with it that makes you gay or bi.  You would be gay or bi even if you WEREN'T fine with that - you see?  It's what you like...what you're drawn to...what sets your mind and body on point when you see it - THAT'S how you know you're gay or bi.  As for what particular sexual acts you enjoy...well, that's different for each individual - so the answer to your question has to be "no".

its probably different to each person

The simple answer is that, in fact, no you don't. The crux justification I can offer is that in nearly all situations you will not see someone's genitals until well after you've become sexually/romantically attracted to them.

You were gay or bi for them before even seeing their penis, so it wasn't the penis that attracted you to them.