Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!?!?! AM I GOING INSANE OR ABOUT TO DIE SOON!?!?! HELP URGENT IM 21?

this happens suddenly 3 days ago. It just started. When I take a nap and get a bit asleep but not fully.. When I wake up in so confused on who and where i am. And I start panicking it's like i don't even know what century I'm in. It's like my brain cannot think clearly at all for a few seconds then i finally am able to figure out what's happening. It does it now everytime I'm waking up from naps. It doesn't do it at night. But when I am half asleep suddenly I'll feel panicky suddenly because I'm confused what time it is. Am i going insane? I'm so scared I'm 21 I wake up and for like 5 secs I'm panicking and can't think straight to figure out where or who i am or what time it is. Like I'll wake up sometimes confused on when dinner is when I in fact ALREADY ate dinner before the nap.

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out

You may have a form of epilepsy and it is quite common but you may need to discuss this with a doctor.

Have you ever taken anti psychotic neuroleptics? Or have you taken other drugs which might have had a neurological impact?

A person can be sure of who they are and their surroundings by praying the Rosary with care daily.