Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I’m in a relationship but I’m falling for my ex again. What do I do?

I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a year now, but he’s always been kind of toxic. Everyone I know has told me that I shouldn’t be with him. He used to be affectionate but now he doesn’t ever show any love to me and he knows I’m insecure and need a lot of reassurance. He’s done other things throughout our relationship that have really made me upset. He’s ruined events in my life by getting mad over dumb stuff, he’s been really rude to my friends, and he just doesn’t put much effort in anymore. I just feel so unloved and unimportant because of him right now. My ex noticed how toxic he was in the beginning of our relationship and he tried to comfort me for months until my boyfriend made me block him. My ex and I had a much better connection and he treated me better in the long run and now that my relationship with my current boyfriend isn’t going well, I’m starting to develop feelings for my ex again. I just don’t know if I should break up with my boyfriend or not because I still love him, but I know we wouldn’t be able to have a very good future together. Also I’m afraid if I don’t break up with him soon, I will lose the chance to have my ex in my life and I don’t want that. I know it’s wrong but I just can’t stop thinking about him and how much better things would be if I was dating him instead. I know that probably makes me a horrible person but I can’t help it. What should I do?

i would make up your mind which one you want to go out with

• Brian

Your ex is your ex for a reason, and this current guy you claim is toxic... so with that said I'd suggest you find a new group of guys to be with and pick the one that's right for you.