Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I had a dream that I kissed and had sex with a man and I woke up with an erection?

Men get 8 to 12 erections a night so it's not unusual to wake up with one. Dreams are not usually literal so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Jesus

You could have wakened up with an erection has had this way another type of dream, most of the men has night erections, the case is that you the these relating with the dream that you had and that seems that you worry about.        

• ron h

we're not in control of our dreams.

Interesting! Not sure. I would recommend using a penis health creme as there is something that's extraodinarily important about maintaining your health, etc. Make sure you are hydrated below the belt! 

as long as you didnt spend your seed

You know what I think?

Ha, GAAAYYY

es normal, muchos sueñan muchas cosas sexuales y despiertan con el pene erecto

no siempre tiene que ser un sueño sexual

sino cualquier sueño

todos los hombres despiertan con una ereccion

Girls do not have a penis, and cannot have an erection. Go play somewhere else a little lady

Sounds like you're gay

its probably cause of your dream