Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is Kanye West actually a follower of Jesus Christ or is this a way to deceive his fans that he's a believer of Jesus?

I'm not even sure if Kim Kardashian actually believes that Kanye West is a truly believer of Jesus Christ. But if she does believe why doesn't she join him?

• Adam

its a way to make money, which actually as a christian i have no problem with, considering christian leaders have spent years trying to find ways to make money from the masses.

• k w

it's none of my business, why is it any of yours ?

ONLY KANYE KNOWS THE TRUTH AND MAYBE KIM IS NOT A BELIEVER YET.

Why would she join him in believing in Jesus Christ merely because she thinks he does?? I'm not seeing your logic here.

• Peter

Kanye West writes 'rap' songs that include the 'n' word. As it is illegal for white folk to use the 'n' word, it means that white folk can't sing his songs. That's a good start I guess.

• Matt

He’s probably just another Fake Christian