I drive deliveries for a company in FL for very little pay. Can I be forced to pay a traffic citation that I got while driving for them?

Red light camera shows me taking a legal right hand turn on red.

An equipment violation would go to the owner of the car.  A traffic offense goes to the driver.

The driver is you.

Why did you get ticketed for making a legal right hand turn?  I'd argue the ticket, ask for the video cam footage.

Yes, the STATE cited YOU. The company has nothing to do with the citation.

The red light camera shows you making an ILLEGAL right hand turn on red. If it showed a legal turn, you would contest the charge and NO ONE would pay it.

• D50

The ticket is your problem, not your employer's. Fight it if you can, but they won't help since it's cheaper to hire a new driver than a lawyer.

• Maxi

You were driving irresponsibiity it is your fines, under your name so of course you pay them....... not only that many companies will sack you for such illegal driving

• Bruce

The citation is the driver's responsibility, not the owner. 

A red light is only permitted if you stop first. The camera went off because you didn't stop. 

Of course .... you committed the violation 

You are responsible for any traffic violations. The company can not force you to pay for the citation, but the court will. And if you made a legal turn, why would you get a ticket