I’m 14 but my parents won’t let me sleep with my phone in my room. Is this bad parenting?

No - it is GREAT parenting.

They know that you will hide under your blankets with the phone and stay up all night playing games on the phone or texting friends who are doing the same thing.

Be glad you even have a phone.  I NEVER got a phone for my daughters.  They are now adults - and I never did get them a cell phone.

Sis I'm 16 and I still have a bed time, and my phone needs to be with my parents when I'm in bed. Personally, I think it's pretty great parenting

No because you're probably spending too much time on it during night time anyway.

• L

NO - it is FANTASTIC parenting!  NO one needs their stupid phone in bed with them all night.  My son, when his three girls were teens.............demanded all phones stay in the dining room at night while on chargers.  The girls knew the rules, even in high school, and obeyed them or their phones would be taken away for good.

Nope. Studies have shown that sleeping with a cell phone in your room can cause a wide variety of health issues, including cancer. Your parents are right.

`,,||,,`

You really shouldn't even be having a phônė

@ your age which might lead to all sôrť'ś ôf 

ôther prob's as you'll soon find out ťôô, sadly!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

• edward

You don’t need your phone in your room do you?  Does it provide oxygen to you?

no......good parenting

No one needs a phone when sleeping.

• ?

Seems reasomable to me. Why do you need your phone while you're sleeping?