Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Would you have sex with your husband if you were in a private sauna?

We have our own sauna at home and my parents love it. They go in there completely naked and it just made me wonder if they possibly have sex in there too.

my wife and me got it on a sauna and jacuzzi. it is fun

Possible? Yes. Your fixation with their sex life? Not so healthy.

oh for sure girl. 

Be careful because if your dad plows your mom in there and you went in your dad seeds maybe still there and will went inside your holes and you May pregnant 

Everyone with a private sauna takes them naked. Most folks at the gym I attend take naked saunas as well. Clothing in a sauna makes zero sense. It's common to use a towel or two in public saunas but I've never seen anyone wear clothing in one.

• y

My wife would not, not her thing. But I know of many that have, including myself in my younger years.

Probably not if it's YOUR sauna.  If it were their own, they probably would.

Sex and heat do not go together well.  Sex is best when one is cool.  So I definitely would NOT choose a sauna.