Ben asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Is a parent injecting irreversible horemones into a young child because they believe there another gender child abuse? Such as jazz jennings?

No it is funny.  Where would we be without sick weirdos?  Look if you care about human abuse in general.....  Hundreds of kids die a week in lots of places.  Go move there.

If you think its abusive taking polls on yahoo?  lol?  come on.....  No one relevant requires validation through yahoo.

<>_(_<>

I've always found it way easier to nôť cårė

abôûť issue's which not only don't bût wîll 

NEVER effect my life in any kinda way @ åll!

-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

yes, it is child abuse and it should be treated as such.

I honestly have no idea why parents can consent to these treatments. A six year old cannot ask their parents to legally buy them alcohol or cigarettes. A child cannot ask their parents to sign a disclaimer so they can drive. Eight year olds cannot get married even if their parents were in favor of it. 

Yet we allow kids to make life changing decisions about their futures. When parents consent to this and enable it, yes, I believe it's a form of child abuse. 

• kelvin

it's called child abuse

If a parent who is not a fully qualified medical expert is actually doing this, then it is certainly child abuse.

But I don't think I believe you.

PS ... they believe THEY'RE another gender ...

• Bill

There is more people involved in transgender treatment of a child than the parents. The kid has be diagnosed and then they need to find a doctor willing to give the kid hormones and perhaps surgery, which in most states can be hard to do. 

In any event, doctors giving people the wrong dose of hormones on purpose should result in them losing their license and going to prison, but of course such behavior is legal even if done towards children because we live in a liberal hellhole where everything considered moral behavior is a*ssbackwards. 

Let me guess.  You think that parents have hormones and needles in their bathroom cabinets, just sitting around.