Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

How do you like your videogame difficulty settings, on easy, medium, or hard?

I like them on easy

Most games, I play on normal. Genres I'm strong in, I play whatever one notch above normal is. Genres I'm weak in, one notch below.

Source(s): I also generally end up playing survival horror games on an easier difficulty because really limited ammo feels more like a chore than fun to me.

I always start playing on the standard or normal level, then as I progress I step it up a notch to hard, depending how i get on with that level, I will again step it up to a custom level. I very rarely, if ever play a game on the easy level, as there is no satisfaction finishing a game on the easy level , but everyone is different, and if you enjoy playing on the easy level, then who am I to tell you different? Play on a level that is comfortable to you, its no good playing on a level that will have you giving up after a couple of hours because you are finding it hard!  

I'll play on medium beause it's a mixture of easyand hard and this really make me happy.

• CrazyD

I always start on "easy" it helps learn the game, the levels and the story before moving on to the difficult settings.

same i also like 'em on eazy

Source(s): What's your source (optional)

I keep them on "factory". I guess it would be standard?

That way if I suck, I can go down to easy, or if it's easy I can go up to hard.

Back in the day, you didn't have a choice.

Hard enough to make it a challenge but not so hard that it's frustrating.

- For a game I am very interested in soaking in the story, I'll probably play on whatever the medium/average/median difficulty is, unless I'm Super Confident I can handle it on a notch harder.

- If I'm replaying a game for a similar reason of- trying to see what I missed, I'll play on normal...

- and a lot of times if it is a game I'm playing for the first time, I'll check out what the normal difficulty is...

otherwise, I'll play on an above average difficulty if I think or otherwise know I can hang.

There shouldn't be one. It's hard or nothing pussy *****.

I usually start with medium and adjust accordingly.