Should Germans, Brits, Scandinavians and Dutch people be ashamed of themselves?

Poland is the only country in Europe which is protecting itself from mass immigration. Britain, Germany, Scandinavia and Netherlands have destroyed themselves by accepting the Muslim refugees. I really appreciate what Poland is doing. I think Poland is a country which has some balls to stand up for themselves. I have no respect for Germany, Scandinavia and Western Europe.

Perhaps you should be ashamed for not knowing Hungary exists. 

No.  Poland should.  Countries need immigration.  Countries that accept this are standing up for themselves and protecting themselves from the problems caused by lack of immigration that the U.S. now faces.  Countries keeping out immigrants are essentially committing suicide.

Destroyed? Lol I think the countries you've named are all doing fine; immigrants improve countries, rather than destroying them.

Your ID says all we need to know about your political abnormality....

• Maxi

...and the Polish have abandoned Poland to go and live in all those countries you mention bringing with them their drunken behaviour and Islamophobia