Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Does staying inside all the time give you anxiety or depression ?

Anxiety and depression often go hand in hand. Human beings were 

not meant to be indoors all the time. Being outside in the sun is incredibly helpful in alleviating depression especially. That’s why many people get seasonal affective disorder From the fewer hours of sunlight in winter.  And why people in northern latitudes tend to have more depression. If you like to go to the beach and swim in the ocean (if you’re near one and now how to swim) that’s probably the ideal combination. Being out in the sun and also absorbing the magnesium and all the other beneficial minerals that are in sea water. That helps with both depression and anxiety. Magnesium alone is very helpful for anxiety. I don’t lease try to spend as much time outdoors in the sun and fresh air as possible. And take the damned mask off When you’re not in close proximity to other people. Restricting your breathing can also cause anxiety.

Depression. And then being forced to wear a mask when stepping out the door makes me suicidal. 

Probably both. It sounds brutal to the soul and not in a good way.

• Yes, it does .

Because your nature and environment can affect your mind :)

Its a natural matter.

Not directly but it can certainly contribute to the problem xx

No, I have those things whether I'm inside or outside. 

That is exactly why I like to get out.  To get away from any anxiety and depression I may be experiencing when I am enclosed.  And what a nice thing to be able to do.  Get away from it all.  At least for a little while.  Refresh my mind.  It works.  Then I am able to go back in and be a positive element.  Good for others living here and good for me.  

No ways. I enjoy staying at home for nearly a year going outside only for a haircut or some essential work thats it. I am stressed when i spend too much of time outside with people. I dont know i just hate to talk and mix up with people. I am on a high dose of anti depressants which work like illict drugs really. I am mostly happy and addicted to these happy pills. But i do yoga and exercises in morning and lot of housework. I am a guy.

if u remain in same location all the time it allow the gypsy to concentrate her spells on u better and she can make u depress, the trick is to move all the time so u only get low dose of spells

• it can give you anxiety and depression as human beings aren't designed to stay in doors all the time.