Do you think a wife should give sex to her husband whenever he desires it?

Please explain your position

No. Just like if he doesn't want it she shouldn't be demanding or forceful about it.

Sex is something that is mutual, not demanded or forced by some self entitled guy who needs to grow up. Real woman worth having will never put up with such an idiot for a mate never.

• Paul

A husband and wife should have sex when THEY want to do so.  Neither should force the other when they are just not up for it.

It’s a two way thing but it’s nice if both parties are willing to pleasure regardless,

Yes. Even if i’m not in the mood, I’ll at least give him a BJ

Depends,   of course if the person is just  "not in the mood"  for whatever reason.....Then yes,   respect it

I know this chick who NEVER gives it to her husband   (EVER)   well,   that's a different story

If I am horny and my man isnt in the mood, I’m not going to force that on him. If I’m not in the mood, he should not put himself on me simply because he is craving sex or a release. It should be a joint agreement. If u r comfortable having sex with someone you know is not in the mood, simply bc u r married to them, that is wrong. That is rape. I love my boyfriend to death and when we **** we ******* ****, but if either one of us is not in the mood while the other one is ready to have sex, we don’t push it. We take care of ourselves bc at the end of the day, we r responsible for our own wants and needs, no one else is.  Don’t be selfish. Respect the ones you love.

• SW-6

I would put the shoe on the other foot:  Do you think a husband should give diamonds to his wife whenever she desires it?  There's your answer.  :)

No.  But it is grounds for divorce in many states.

An interesting Arizona Court case found that where the wife insisted the husband pay her $20 for sex, she was not refusing sex, but merely imposing reasonable conditions on it.  A wife cannot be considered a prostitute for charging her husband for sex.

• Jesere

Not if she's not in the mood, sex has to be a mutual descion