Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do white males suffer the most structural racism and structural sexism ... ?

Update:

Anyone who answered this other question and had their answers falsely reported can answer this one with their same answers.  

Update 2:

B/A - This was your question I re-asked.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

I don't know but I know there is a lot of sexism and racism toward white males

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No asshole. Most white males don't give a **** about being white. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, white men are the most oppresed group in the US and perhaps in the world. I can speak for the US here only though. The institutional racism vs white men is due to government regulations and the liberal rankings of who they deem the most oppressed gets the most rewards (trans, Gay female, Muslim, etc) The lowest ranking person would be a straight white wealthy man that's a christian. 

1.) Affirmative action: women and minorities are given scholarships, jobs, collage acceptances over more qualified white men. These are governmental laws that force businesses, and schools to follow these racist obligations to give lower qualified minorities and women preference over more qualified white men.

2.) Schools: Schools teach about masculine toxicity, they teach whites to feel guilty and admit to white privilege. Schools mostly teach about the "bad things whites have done while they pump up every other race in a good light. Schools are incredibly biased against Christians as well. 

3.) Media: Mainstream media parrots the DNC, and schools. They always say blacks and minorities are oppressed and the white man is evil. They have an anti-white agenda that does nothing but act racist against white men. They say blacks are attacked by white cops for no reason when nothing could be further from the truth. The real facts are more white cops are killed by blacks than blacks are killed by white cops. Twice as much white men are killed by cops than blacks are killed by cops despite the fact that black men (6% of the population) commit over 50% of the crimes. A harvard study by a black professor showed how cops are hesitant to use force against blacks while they are much more willing to be aggressive and use force against whites due to fear of the backlash from the mainstream media.

4.) Men end up paying alimony, child support, 50% of their wealth, lose the kids, etc after a divorce which women initiate 80% of the time. Men are more likely to have a fake rape or abuse case be charged against them and serve long periods of jail time than women. This has become a major trend where women fake rape or assault and that man goes to prison for decades and later we find out it was fake and ******* Nothing happens to the scum bag who made up the claims.

5.) Straight white men commit over 70% SEVENTY PERCENT of the total ******* suicides in the USA. This is because they're the most oppressed group of people in the US and it's blatantly obvious.

So basically white men lose 50% of the wealth and pay a high monthly pension for nearly 20 years for a woman that did nothing but divorced him. They have a high probability of going to prison for life from a fake rape case from a woman. White men lose points for being white and male when it comes to jobs, scholarships and colleges as affirmative action gives lessor qualified minorities and women these positions and rewards over more qualified white men. White men are killed more and abused more by the police despite the fact that they commit way less crime than blacks. On top of all this the social media, mainstream media, schools and the DNC attempt to brainwash the masses to believe that minorities and women are oppress and white men are evil. Even with all these purposeful racist and oppressive things going against the white man, they still do very well in most categories. In spite of being called racist, white devil, sexist, etc they still provide the world with the most advanced technology, housing, transportation, while being the first country to provide women with rights, minorities with rights and equality, etc. 

• 1 month ago

This is so clearly not the case I don't know why you even bothered to ask.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like word (structural) anyway white males aren't suffering no more than black males. Over twenty crowd are confused, mostly gay and have no real direction. 

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

we white males dont suffer at all. i barely noticed your question.

• 1 month ago

The cave beast buck cannot be the victim of racism.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not hardly.

Even if you accept the argument that most affirmative action programs are inherently racist against white men, we still structurally discriminate against aboriginal cultures by law, and worse, by treaty.

Do you really think the reservation system (with all its limitations) benefits the people ultimately forced to live there or descended from the people who live there while it limits white men?  Really?

But even with such a glaringly obvious exception, you'd be hard pressed to demonstrate that the actual effect of trying to help other demographics has been to degrade the lives of white men below the lives of others.

Being white is still where the money is.  For every Oprah, how many thousands of Trumps?

I recognize that the gender issue is vastly more complex than race, but again, for every Blakely, how many Buffets?

• 1 month ago

World history as told by White men is war after war, and strivings to take everything from each other, generation after generation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Boo f1cking hoo. The white man has lost his ability to use economic means to force unwilling women to s1ck his d1ck and or marry him. All hail Harvey Weinstein. Blah blah blah. 

I cry for you every night, white men.

MORE:

Does anyone hear a faint whimpering? I swear I can hear a faint whimpering coming from somewhere...

Sorry Jerry but Im afraid I cant uncloak myself these days. We never were able figure out who that pesky resident reportnik was who has been targeting specific people for all of these years...

Anyway, thanks for the thumbs up. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.