Is my PC OK? for next generation games.?

Amd Ryzen 3900x

- Asus Tuf X570 Gaming

- 32Gb DDR4 3200Mhz

-Rtx 2080 Ti Oc Galax 11Gb

-M.2 1tb nvme Sx6000 Pro

-HyperSpace Dt3

- Watercooler 360mm

-9 Coolers RGb

- 1000w

Update:

I will overclock to raise the FPS

Update 2:

2 ssd of 480 gb and a HD of 4 tera.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Ok but I think you should be purchased all the latest tech and the top of each line, why wouldn't it run the next generation of games. 

• 1 month ago

It's trash. the ram needs to be 16tb for next generation games. WTF trash AF PC

• Shadow
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think you know the answer. If you've purchased all the latest tech and the top of each line, why wouldn't it run the next generation of games? Sadly though, it's not an Orion so it's not that impressive.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You're spending $1500 on a video card and wondering if it can play modern games......ok...methinks you're just here to brag

• Luke
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That PC is excellent but get a bigger HDD or multiple ones. You're going to fill  up a mere 4 terabytes quickly. 

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Overpriced to performance, but is leading edge. Overclocking the cpu should do nothing. More overclock on the gpu could burn it out.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-La...

Pulldown to Desktop GPU, select games of interest, Restrict to refresh.

#2 in commercial graphics cards.

You get consistent 4K gaming. Faster fps for lower resolution.

Audio and ethernet are good.

Power supply wattage says little about it.

A very good 750W one is better than midgrade 1000W in this setup.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No point in taking the risks of water cooling if you're going with the Ryzen 9, the Noctua DH-15 air cooler does the job, if I was going the water cooling route I would at least get a 3rd Gen Threadripper

But otherwise, those parts do the job.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.