Is global warming a thing and how does it effect every one life?

It’s not real. It’s a way to divide the worlds money  with poor nations 

Yes, it is a thing.

We may argue about causes or whether it's temporary or not, but it's there. When I read about how it happened in other parts of the world, I became curious and took data from a local weather station recorded since 2000 and put it in spreadsheet software. Then I did a linear regression (that's when you fit a straight line over a set of scattered data), looking if there were any trends in those. My preliminary results are interesting.

In my town (I live in Europe) average yearly temperature increased by 0.6°C (1.1°F) in last 20 years. When I look month by month pattern is complex. Some months remained almost the same in temperature after 20 years, some show a significant gradual increase. What is most striking is that yearly precipitations increased by 15%. This part is actually perceivable without measurement since we had heavy rainfalls with floods virtually every May last 6-7 years. Here, rain mostly comes from the Atlantic so it seems something is going on there.

The ultimate effect is not like that we feel it's getting warmer day by day, it's more like shuffling of seasons. It already affected tourism because when it's time to ski we have fruit blossoming and when it's time to swim in the lake tourists are welcomed by rain, thunderstorms, and hail lasting for week or more. 

Some insect species that were characteristic for the Mediterranean are now spreading northwards and to higher altitudes. Some are carrying exotic diseases.

When I ask experienced farmers when is the right time to plant seeds I get an answer like "we used to do that in April but it doesn't apply anymore" and then they complain how hard is to provide the good hay because of rains.

• funnel

It make people not uz the letter S ometime and uz thiz goofy zite for homework.

Global warming which can increase the temperature of earth and it will create so many problem on earth.It can increase the water level of sea,less rain and that type of problem create on the earth.

so we do not much use of vehicles which run by petrol. and also save trees ,do not cut the trees and many more ways we will decrease global warming

According to the National Climate Assessment, human influences are the number one cause of global warming, especially the carbon pollution we cause by burning fossil fuels and the pollution-capturing we prevent by destroying forests. 

Yes, Charlotte, its a thing. It changes the weather for the worse, and that affects virtually everything else. In the long run, we may be headed for global extinction unless we use what we already know, in time. And, time is running out. We, of the older generation are to blame. You, of the next generation(s) will inherit what we caused, and hopefully, you will assume the responsibility for fixing what we didn't. Good luck ! 

Effect of every elements in the earth. Like human, animal, nature etc.

It is one of those things we will hear about at the end when we all go out.  Not that it will matter.  

It's a thing.  Like the small thing in your pants.

Global Warming is about as true as the "Global Cooling" myth back in the 70s and 80s.