Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

is it my sneakers fault or my shoes?

my feet smell when i wear this pair of sneakers. 

but before, they didn't have any smell. 

they smell real bad with these new sneakers that i bought. 

what is the real problem here? 

Sneakers get a good dose of sanitising spray at the factory to prevent the growth of fungus/mold/mildew/bacteria.  Maybe they missed that pair, or they are cheap knock-offs from a really low 3rd world sweatshop.

You can buy spray or powder shoe sanitizer  (not athlete foot treatment, but shoe sanitizer) - I get mine at WalMart - pretty cheap and I give all my shoes a quick shot every couple weeks.......have never had any smelly ones.

You must be wearing them barefoot if they smell bad. My girlfriend's son does that with his sneakers and the smell is terrible. 

Are you wearing them with socks or without socks? If you wear them without socks, your feet will stink. 

Sneakers ARE Shoes - don't you mean it's your feets fault?

If you wear them regulary without socks, you might transfer the body sweat on them, causing them to smell. Try feet deodorants/shoe refresher sprays - and wear them with socks!

You have a pair of sneakers that is breeding fungus and germs the best thing you can do is throw them in the garbage can because you're going to wind up ruining every other pair of shoes that you own your breed foot fungus on your feet and on your socks and your new shoes and you'll drag it to all of your other shoes. If you've got a pair of shoes that are made with poor materials and they are breeding foot odor and foot fungus throw the shoes in the garbage do yourself a favor

the 'new' shoes you bought were tried on by a soap dodger (perhaps many) with a foot fungus.

you now have tramp foot,congratulations.

eww.

Your shoes picked up some foot fungus.

Foot powder or spray from the drug store. 

Use it for 2 weeks