Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

If there were a vote on whether or not it should be legal to be homosexual, how would you vote?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I would emphatically vote to make homosexuality illegal.

Homos are disgusting. They're creepy. Dressing up as women. Putting on stupid voices. Pretending to be something they're not. 

Then there's the fact they sleep around and spread disease - they’re riddled with aids. 

Most are hooked on drugs.

They're more likely than any other group to be pedos and abuse kids.

They're a drain on society. A really messed up group.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, I would not vote for this.   I do not need laws to protect me from those who have  different lifestyle/preference than mine.  

• Random
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I would vote to make heterosexuality illegal because f*ck you.

• 1 month ago

I would vote to keep it legal.

Their preference of partner isn't mine to judge and it doesn't hurt my freedoms 

In the least. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would vote for it to be legal.  I believe everyone has that right to purse happiness, but even if I didn't, it would be just another aspect of society that I may not agree with or like, but tolerate.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Homosexuality is completely wrong! It’s revolting. I genuinely don’t understand why people accept homosexuals nowadays. I could never accept my child being one of them. I would campaign hard to make it illegal. I wish someone would run for president promising to make it illegal.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I could never vote in favour of homosexuality. I find it disgusting. If we could make it illegal, that would be great.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Legal.

We do not throw people in jail for their personal preferences or innate characteristics. 

• 1 month ago

I cannot imagine voting to make it illegal.  That would irrational and contrary to everything conservatism supports.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd vote to have you thrown in prison for being a homophobic dumb@ss.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.