Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

If there were a vote on whether or not it should be legal to be homosexual, how would you vote?

I would emphatically vote to make homosexuality illegal.

Homos are disgusting. They're creepy. Dressing up as women. Putting on stupid voices. Pretending to be something they're not. 

Then there's the fact they sleep around and spread disease - they’re riddled with aids. 

Most are hooked on drugs.

They're more likely than any other group to be pedos and abuse kids.

They're a drain on society. A really messed up group.

• Daisy

No, I would not vote for this.   I do not need laws to protect me from those who have  different lifestyle/preference than mine.  

• Random

I would vote to make heterosexuality illegal because f*ck you.

I would vote to keep it legal.

Their preference of partner isn't mine to judge and it doesn't hurt my freedoms 

In the least. 

I would vote for it to be legal.  I believe everyone has that right to purse happiness, but even if I didn't, it would be just another aspect of society that I may not agree with or like, but tolerate.

Homosexuality is completely wrong! It’s revolting. I genuinely don’t understand why people accept homosexuals nowadays. I could never accept my child being one of them. I would campaign hard to make it illegal. I wish someone would run for president promising to make it illegal.

I could never vote in favour of homosexuality. I find it disgusting. If we could make it illegal, that would be great.

Legal.

We do not throw people in jail for their personal preferences or innate characteristics. 

I cannot imagine voting to make it illegal.  That would irrational and contrary to everything conservatism supports.

I'd vote to have you thrown in prison for being a homophobic dumb@ss.