Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How do I consider every day a good day?

How do I loud bad days to be considered good days or bad yours like this year to be considered a good year? Please advise

If you look for the good aspects of a bad day, it might turn out that the day is not so bad. In fact, it might actually turn out to be good.

Optimism sometimes gets a bad rep. There's stupid optimism, which says that things are great when they're obviously not, but there's also smart optimism, which is always looking for ways to make lemonade out of the lemons life gives us every day - big ones and little ones. Instead of cursing your bad luck when things don't go as planned, look for the advantages of the new situation. Use your imagination. This is how to be "lucky." 

One of the best strategies for mental health is minimizing the amount of time you spend down in the dumps because of a misfortune. When you're knocked down, get back on your feet as fast as you can.

A lot of our misery comes from being upset about being upset. This is being sad about being sad, afraid of being afraid, and angry at ourselves for being angry. The thing is just to say, OK, I'm sad, no big deal. But you want to do things that get you out of it, whatever works for you that makes you healthy.

A couple of tips

When you're in a bad mood, look at the thought that triggered it. See if it's false or otherwise useless. If it is, let it go and replace it with two positive thoughts.

Count your blessings, and remind yourself of your past successes.

Stop and smell the roses.

I've answered a lot of mental health questions, with advice from experts about a variety of problems.

There's a lot of things that can help. For example, you might be interested in stress management advice. Research has come up with various things that are effective and easy if not downright fun.

It depends on the Daily activities you select.

Daily activities determine our day to day progress.

Instead of trying here and there haphazardly, just improve your daily activities list and you will start getting gradual progress and positive feeling about life and future 

• Magma

Well that's not a good way of doing it...

Some days are just bad, the trick (I think anyway) is to accept the bad days, and realise that they're the days you grow, they're the ones that make the good days so nice. Instead of trying to avoid the bad days, step back, and study them in great detail. Feel all those negative feelings as much as you can. Soak them up. This works for me anyway. Use those negative days as much as you can.