Be kind asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

Report someone for keeping a injured baby bird and it drowning in their home?

Someone I know is posting videos and pictures of finding an injured baby bird they kept it against my advise to call Florida fish and wildlife or any other professional agency that can provide proper care and now the baby bird drowned in a bird cage while they were sleeping, how do I report them ? I think it was selfish to keep the baby bird and providing improper care this is not the first time an animal dies in their care they're not abusing it and mean well but they just not good at taking care of animals and I need to report so they stop taking in animals 

You're  POS if you want to report a person for trying to save a bird.

• Edwena

Have you considered that most living things are eaten alive?  They are alive on one end while someone is crunching on the other.  Leave you neighbor alone and stop bothering them.   Involving you in anything is something that they should consider.