Why do people say Mariah Carey is good looking?

She doesn't have any angles on her face and her features are muted and all too mundane and she never looks serious or reflective about anything

How is that pretty?

She has big boobs and good hair.

I never thought she was that pretty, but she's not ugly. She has nice skin and a hot body and good hair.

• Baal

She was kinda pretty back before she went crazy (2001 nervous breakdown) if you could tolerate that banshee wail.

She is a middle aged woman but when she was younger, she was attractive.  

Any why do you think she is not 

she has big bloated fake boobs. she looked better when young

I think she’s kinda disgusting to look at. Must be the plastic surgery and alcohol consumption.

Because she's rich and successful. I doubt any of her friends think that about her and people she knows and social circle. Do you really think you'd fit in with them. I doubt it. I doubt they'd like you either. 

She was (though not one of my favorites), not sure about now.

She was ok in the 90’s but never really did it for me 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because you don’t think she is doesn’t mean others don’t and vice versa. I’m sure you may think others are who others may not think is. 

People have different views what they think is attractive